Monday, November 17, 2008

The Tree Farm, Cross Plains WI


I really needed to post this a couple of months ago so you could enjoy picking fresh vegetables from the Tree Farm this season. I hope you will remember them when harvest time rolls around next year. It was acres and acres of farmland in the scenic rolling hills of Wisconsin. Bring your own bags, grab one of their maps and get picking. I even dug my own potatoes! Who knew that was so much fun? Everytime I came across one it was like a finding a little treasure in the dirt.

Check their website for what is ready for picking the day you want to head in. You can also get a Christmas tree from the Tree Farm this winter. Although I suppose it would've been pretty ironic if they didn't have Christmas trees wouldn't it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Heartland. I love hearing from each and every one of you!