Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Uncommon



I've been wanting a clock for my studio for a long while now. Problem is, it's hard to find a nice looking clock! Well, look no further than Uncommon's Etsy shop. I so want the sunny saffron victorienne clock. As luck would have it, a few days before finding out about this perfect little clock shop, I settled on a less than great clock from Ikea. Hmmm, do I maybe need TWO clocks? I think so.

Vincent and Jessie of Uncommon were Etsy's featured seller a few weeks ago, read the interview here.


2 comments:

  1. i like the idea
    of a whole
    wall of clocks.
    like
    temporal
    portraits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think it would make you anxious? All that watching time pass?
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Heartland. I love hearing from each and every one of you!