Thursday, March 25, 2010

Clydes Rebirth


I was browsing at one of my favorites little shops in Madison, Atticus, when I was first spotted jewelry by Clydes Rebirth. Inspired by a love of everything gold, glittery, and over the top, Clydes Rebirth is about revamping old into new and it does so beautifully.

I was also excited to learn that the designer is right here in Madison. Merl just published her first lookbook and you should go check it out. While you're at it, stop by her shop and her blog too!

2 comments:

  1. ahhhhhh! Thank you so much for giving me a shout out! I'm glad I didn't scare you off with the last comment I left ;) We are actually renting one of the unsold condos at Kennedy Point, on the corner of Atwood and First st. SUPER excited 1: because they have nice appliances like a fridge that doesn't run constantly (like mine does now) and a washer and dryer in unit (unlike the ghetto operation that costs at least 5$ per load). Basically I'm going to feel like a princess. Fitting right? ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great. I've never seen the inside of those, but they look pretty swanky from the outside. I especially love the little balconies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Heartland. I love hearing from each and every one of you!