Friday, August 13, 2010

Meteor Shower



The Perseid meteor shower was at its peak last night and luckily we had a beautifully clear summer night to enjoy it. I took my camera down to the lake to try capturing a few photos of meteors and I did get a couple of faint ones, but not too many. There were definitely about 100 mosquitoes for every 1 meteor, so I didn't last too long outside. One thing that I was reminded of though is how much I LOVE night photography. Clearly though, I need some practice at capturing good night photos. So I've vowed to take more photos of our neighborhood at night in the next week before we have to leave!

Just a reminder...check back next week for the unveiling of what's next for Heartland...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Heartland. I love hearing from each and every one of you!