Sunday, January 27, 2008

Cafe Soleil, Madison WI



Cafe Soleil is part of L'Etoile restaurant on the Capitol Square in Madison.  I have never eaten at L'Etoile myself, but I hear it is fantastic.  It is always getting rave reviews published.  The cafe is downstairs from the restaurant and is a breakfast/lunch spot.  Both restaurants feature local ingredients and creative menus.

You must try their star shaped shortbread cookies.
And any of the sandwiches come with freshly made waffle cut chips.  Sooo crispy and delicious.  The sandwich you see here is a provolone, apple and spinach on a fresh baguette.

Cafe Soleil and L'Etoile Restaurant
25 North Pinckney St.
Madison, WI
608-251-0500

3 comments:

  1. Wish I lived near there! Thanks so much for visiting my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah! i will be in madison in february. i know where i will be having at least one of my meals.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Heartland. I love hearing from each and every one of you!