Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday Morning



This is what a cozy weekend morning in Madison WI can look like. This bowl of yogurt with granola and blueberries made my day a little brighter.  There's just something about blueberries.



That unique ceramic mug is an old favorite. It was handmade by a sculptor in Athens Georgia. Or maybe she is a ceramicist? Is that a term?



And what Sunday morning would be complete without awesome pajama pants. I've been crazy for anything having ticking stripes so when I saw these at Anthropologie I couldn't resist. Thankfully they were on sale. But still cost more money than someone (namely me) should really be paying for clothes to sleep in.

2 comments:

  1. RE: ceramicist, it is a term used by some potters, sculptors or otherwise. Great site by the way. I live up here in DC and haven't eaten at that Fish Creek restaurant so I am always looking for good food reviews and new places to explore.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Heartland. I love hearing from each and every one of you!