Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Coalfire Pizza, Chicago IL



Oh deliciousness. I love pizza. Really, what's not to love? The melty cheese? The awesome crispy yet chewy crust? Having a love affair with carbs and cheese, pizza is my dream come true.

So I try a lot of different pizzas. At Coalfire Pizza in Chicago I found one of the best pizzas I've ever eaten. Granted, I haven't been to Italy. But this is seriously some good pizza. I had the sausage and ricotta pizza and couldn't have been happier.



The atmosphere was relaxed. A great place to stop in whenever. And they don't take reservations so you avoid that awkward moment where the hostess gives you with the shocked "you don't have reservations and you think you're going to eat in the next 2 hours??" look.

BYOB . Tasty. Affordable. Perfect.

The giant empty cans of tomatoes serve as pizza stands at your table. How's that for recycling?



Coalfire Pizza
1321 W. Grand Ave.
Chicago, IL
312-226-0354
www.coalfirepizzachicago.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Heartland. I love hearing from each and every one of you!