Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Michele Maule, Detroit MI




Michele Maule
:::::::::::::::::::::

I have been creating art for just about 8 years now. Collage as always played a huge part in my work. The ripping, gluing, and searching for that perfect piece of paper is something that I have been doing for quite awhile, and it is something that I have always found comforting. Although I do love collage, and it has been a constant in much of my art, I have recently been branching out a bit more in my etchings and illustrations.

The images that I use are often times images that I connect to with memory. I also really love finding personalities in everyday objects. Each one of my paintings, illustrations, and etchings conveys a narrative. A narrative specific to the particular image, or of my own life experiences.



Michele Maule
michelemaule.etsy.com
how2drawacupofcoffee.blogspot.com
michelemaule.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Heartland. I love hearing from each and every one of you!