Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What Would A Nerd Wear?



It seems I'm a little late to the game on this one, but I just recently started reading the blog, What Would A Nerd Wear. Its author is a grad student in the Midwest and the blog is an archive of what she's dubbed grad student style. Having been a Midwestern graduate student myself, I really identify with it. I love the outfits, they're simple but stylish and interesting. Most importantly, the outfits are pretty realistic, like I could see myself actually wearing these.

I also love that her wardrobe is weather appropriate! My biggest obstacle to looking cute is Midwestern winters, it's nice to see ideas on how to do while staying warm.



2 comments:

  1. very cute.
    i am
    all about
    practical.
    if i can't run
    for the bus
    or stand all
    day in it,
    it's out.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well put. i run for the bus way more often that i care to admit ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Heartland. I love hearing from each and every one of you!