Friday, March 5, 2010

The Best Room in the House


Photo by Leslie Schwartz
Courtesy of chicagoreader.com


I love getting a peek inside people's homes. Seeing how it's decorated, how the space is laid out, wondering what it would be like to live there. Is that weird?

I just came across this article with photos from the homes of six Chicagoans, including the Busy Beaver Button lady and her beautiful kitchen. Go take a look around, cause I can't be the only one who enjoys this stuff, right? Right?

3 comments:

  1. oh man. i spend HOURS a week swooning over other people's interiors. it's sickening how much time i've "wasted" on it!

    so no...you are not alone. :)

    i like to stalk house interiors at night, too...hee! peaking in windows as i drive by to look at the way it's decorated. it's fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long before the internet, I enjoyed riding in a car around dusk ... when people's lights were on, yet their shades weren't yet closed. I couldn't get enough of it.

    Now? Thank goodness for the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin & Jodi-I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one! Even better than the driveby is the summer walkby. Then you get a real good look :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Heartland. I love hearing from each and every one of you!