Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Nick Wroblewski


While strolling around Madison's Art Fair on Square a couple of weeks ago, I came across the booth of the fair's featured artist, Nick Wroblewski. Nick's background in sculpture and painting brought him to a career in relief printmaking, which he pursues in his Madison based studio. The beautiful prints created from his handcarved woodcuts can be seen in galleries and shows all around the US.

I can't even begin to pick a favorite print, but these here are three solid contenders.


2 comments:

  1. Woah. His stuff is amazing! Thanks so much for pointing him out. I wish I could have made it the the fair, but I had to work that day. Next year. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Erin
    This was actually my first time at the Art Fair on the Square, I was surprised by how big of an event it was! The weather was absolutely perfect for it though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Heartland. I love hearing from each and every one of you!